Our search for the best hunting socks is over! These socks are literally changing the game in foot comfort. We have tried and tested just about every sock on the market including socks from Thorlo, Wigwam, Cabelas, Smartwool and many more. None of them can compare to the socks from Farm to Feet!
Our Choice For the Best Hunting Socks
Farm to Feet Ansonville Socks are our top choice for the best hunting socks. We’ve been testing them for almost a year now and they have proven to be far superior to any other sock tested.
I wore these socks on a bow hunt for whitetails in Ohio last November. I was crossing a creek and slipped off of a rock and my right foot went into the water. The water was deeper than the top of my Gore Tex boot and quickly filled my boot with water.
The air temp was 30 degrees and the water was extremely cold as well. I thought that my hunt was over and I was going to have to go back to camp and change socks and dry my boots.
I sat down and took off my boot and dumped the water out. I took off my sock and repeatedly wrung it out until most of the water was out. Keep in mind the sock was still wet.
I put the sock and the boot back on and continued to my tree stand. By the time I reached my stand, my right foot was as warm as my left!
I notoriously get cold feet, so I was sure that once I had been sitting for a while, my right foot was going to be freezing. To my amazement, I was wrong! The temperature got up to around 35 degrees and my feet were toasty warm!
I couldn’t believe it! I am still wearing this same pair of socks almost six months later and they are still like brand new. These are not only the best hunting socks, they are the best wool socks period!
What Makes Farm to Feet the World’s Best Hunting Socks?
- Comfort – We have yet to test a more comfortable, form fitting hunting sock than Farm to Feet.
- Warmth – As described above, these socks are unbelievably warm, even when wet!
- Durability – We have put these socks to the test, wearing them daily for almost a year. They have outlasted every other sock tested!
- 100% American Ingredients – Farm to Feet socks are made with 100% U.S. merino wool sourced from American Sheep Industry Ranchers and 100% U.S. nylon and Spandex.
- 100% U.S. Manufacturing – Farm to Feet socks are manufactured in the United States with 100% American Workers!
- Guarantee – If you are not 100% satisfied with the performance or durability of your Farm to Feet socks, simply return them to Farm to Feet for a 100% refund! No questions asked!
- Value – While the price tag might seem high at first, realize that they are going to last twice as long as all other hunting socks.
With Farm to Feets 100% satisfaction guarantee, you have absolutely nothing to lose! Get a pair of Farm to Feet Socks Today! Your feet will thank you and you will be supporting American Workers!
Please leave your comments on the Best Hunting Socks below.