The Outdoor Edge Razor Pro is part of a family of high quality deer hunting knives that have a replaceable, razor sharp blade.
With the Razor Pro, you will never have to deal with a dull blade again!
The Outdoor Edge Razor pro is the first patented replacement blade deer hunting knife that also contains a razor sharp gut hook blade which makes field dressing your deer a breeze.
It comes with 6 surgically sharp replacement blades that change out with the push of a button.
It also has a black oxide coated blade holder which gives the razor sharp blades the same structural strength as a regular knife, but the razor sharpness of a scalpel.
The Outdoor Edge Razor Pro is our Editor's Choice for the Best Deer Hunting Knife.
Outdoor Edge Razor Pro Quality
We were very impressed with the quality of the Outdoor Edge Razor pro.
The rubberized TPR handle fits in your hand nicely and provides a no slip grip when compared to some of the slick wood handles on some deer hunting knives.
The handle is also available in blaze orange, which is extremely convenient when you are field dressing a deer in low light and set the knife down in the leaves.
The blades are 42OJ2 stainless steel and are unbelievably razor sharp. The black oxide blade support is well built and give the knife incredible strength.
The Outdoor Edge Razor pro comes with a camouflage nylon sheath that has a pocket which stores the replacement blades for ultimate convenience.
Design and Functionality
The patented design of the Outdoor Edge Razor Pro is taking the deer hunting knife world by storm.
The convenience of not having to sharpen the knife, and instead just changing to a new surgically sharp blade is game changing.
Couple that with a built in gut hook blade that opens up deer like a zipper, without any chance of cutting into the stomach or intestines.
Add in an ergonomically designed, rubberized handle in blaze orange so you can't lose it, and you have the best deer hunting knife on the market today.
- Razor sharp replaceable blades. No more sharpening your deer hunting knife.
- Black oxide blade support for replacement blades gives the knife the strength of a regular knife.
- Ergonomically designed rubberized handle reduces hand fatigue, provides a no slip grip, and stays warmer than a traditional wood handle.
- Handle is available in blaze orange for high visibility when placed on the ground. No more lost knives.
- High grade nylon sheath in camouflage with a pocket to store replacement blades.
- We found the groove in the black oxide blade holder somewhat difficult to clean.
- The knife did not come with clear instructions on how to change the blade, but once we figured it out it was extremely simple.
Outdoor Edge Razor pro Specs
- Knife Blade: 3.5” / 8.9 cm
- Gut Blade: 3.1” / 7.9 cm
- Overall: 8.0” / 20.3 cm
- Razor-Blade Steel: Japanese 420J2 Stainless
- Razor-Blade Thickness: 0.6mm
- Gut Blade Steel: 7Cr17 Stainless
- Blade Holder: 420J2 with black-oxide coating
- Handle: Rubberized TPR with 420J2 stainless steel liners
- Sheath: Nylon
- Weight: 8.3oz / 235g
We are very impressed with the products from Outdoor Edge and we believe that you will be too.
The Outdoor Edge Razor Pro undoubtedly deserves the Editor's Choice for best deer hunting knife and we think that you will agree once you put the Razor pro in your hands.